Your Voter Registration Status
If you are 16 or 17 years old, you can use this online registration application to pre-register to vote.
Vote By Mail
Click here to track your Vote By Mail ballot to see if it is counted.
Voter Registration Qualifications
- A United States citizen. (You must be a U.S. citizen at the time you register).
- At least 18 years of age on or before the date of the next election.
- A current resident of California.
- Not in prison or on parole for a felony conviction.
You Must Re-register If
- You changed your address
- Changed your name/became married
- Or want to change your political affiliation (party).
A quick re-registration will take care of these important changes. You may also make any other change to your voting record, such as mailing address, email address and vote-by-mail status.
Your Polling PlaceYour polling place location may have changed from the last time you voted. It is listed on the back cover of your Sample Ballot Pamphlet. You may also call the OC Registrar of Voters' office at 714-567-7600 or access your polling place information using this online lookup feature.